Super Excited For My First Day Of School Tomorrow!

Yes! Finally, I will be going to school tomorrow and I'm very excited! I have been wanting to go to school since last year because I wanted to learn how to write my name. Take note, as early as 2 years old I already know the alphabet (though I can't pronounce some them correctly) and perfectly count from numbers 1 - 10! Now, I'm starting to learn the colors! I bet my teacher would be surprised because I know how to say and pronounce correctly my complete name already, which is
Hattie Yashika (read as Yashyka)Abelarde Wendam, I know my complete address, may age, my father and my mother's name.Oh, I'm really really excited.

My Daddy, have prepared my things for tomorrow (since my Mommy is away working to buy my school uniform and shoes, as she told me). Now, I have to sleep early, which I seldom do because I adopted my Mom's nightly routine of staying up late, so that I will be able to wake up early in the morning tomorrow, take a bath, eat my breakfast and go to school because my class will start at 8:30 in the morning according to my soon-to-be teacher.

I wish I will learn so many things tomorrow. Now, I got to go and visit the Dreamland!

0 comments:

Post a Comment